Friday, August 27, 2010

Really sad...




Teacher's day is coming soon... I am in one of the performance, so there is rehearsal. Percussion is our performance! We have totally no synchronization! Wendy wanted us to practice together, which I also want so as to not embarrassed ourselves, during rest time. Others protest, it got her raving mad. She ran out of the hall, everyone except me was happy. I went around the whole school frantically looking for her. i later found her in the toilet crying. I went to comfort her, but she scolded me!!! I was like- what the hell! How could you? Nobody except ME is worried about you. And was of course ULTRA ANGRY but does not want to agitate her further so I just keep quiet.
Later, during another practice, we added an extra break which is not supposed to be there. Wendy, who is the so-called leader, did not know. Dalina knew it and told Wendy. She was like- so? not my fault,is THEM.
I was like What the hell-again. NVM, I stop myself from being upset like how Wendy did.
But... the rehearsal did not end like this. I actually cried which was unusual in school...
Will continue next time, ok? sorry, although is like no one read my blog.-_-'

No comments: