Friday, November 7, 2008

7/11/08

7NOV 2008 Friday...My dairy ... Humid
Today I woke up early in the morning-(5.35am) and Bath and out i go with my class to Malaysia. First we went to the Pewter Factory we then have our shopping time... I bought a little rabbit toy is so cute, my friend bought a vase is beautiful!!!^_^ I wish I could buy one.Next, we went to the Bee and Fruit Farm, I tasted the honey it was yummy and Know much about all sorts fruits. Then, we went for our lunch, it was YUMMY I like it SO much...it's like a buffet, and of cause there is also fruit the mangoes were so sweet and also VERY sour too. we also went to the ostrich farm I t was fun. the ostrich egg can hold up to 200KG wow!!! We also feed the ostrich with dried corns, we need to buy it but i did not, cause some don't dare to feed so I take some from here...take some from there then not need but as well as for feeding the goat. HaHa!
last, we went to the chocolate outlets, as i have no money, I only bought a small RM6.00 box of chocolate. Finally, that's the end of our day.
EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE IS EXCITING!!!
PINKBLAZEGIRL

No comments: