Monday, May 28, 2012

WHICH STREAM??? 0.0

Hey, so I am just is in a confused and frustrated state of mind now..
I am 14 now 2nd year of Secocndary school. is streaming year already. next year I'll be taking different courses. I ain't sure of what I want. I am interested in both MEDICAL and ENTERTAINER, as in doctors, and artiste, i can dance likes singing and acting. I totally find the medical stuff interesting. My science and arts are quite on par with each other. Better than average but still I am so confused and there seems like ther is NO ONE that I could turn to.. So I am just writing to a blog no ones reads anyways... I don't know what I should do. I wanna be a psychologist or an entertainer. there are such big differences. I know I have to work hard for both. I am not sure which carreer I would enjoy more in the long term. I liked the action and excitement of being an artiste, I am interested in the psychology of human. I don't know which passion would last.
Follow my instinct and try all? It would be hard for me to be in the medical field if I start off as an entertainer, if i start off in the medical field, it would  be too late for me to make a turn if I found out that it doesn't works for me...
Thus, I am in a dillemma... I don't have anyone to talk to or souge opinions from. Someone, please be an angle and help! THANKS!
ANY opinions are welcome (: ANY at all~
Angelite~

No comments: